one day at a time;

/ Wednesday, June 10, 2015 /

Other than the fact that i look like a pumpkin now, my life has constantly been a rocking boat. Some days I get to feel alot like myself, and some days i just lose it.

It needed a lot of adjusting , not being able to fully be in control of my body - its reactions, the mood swings just flips like no tomorrow.

They say you get baby brains during pregnancy , where you tend to forget things quite easily. I've woken up a few times confused, totally forgetting what color my toothbrush is - blurred, thinking whether i've done my prayers yet. Oh and the list just continues.

Its overwhelming this whole thing. Such a blessing and testing at the same time. Whilst most of it has just basically been a juggle of emotions - flying across from two extremes, from very very good to very very bad. They say i'll miss these moments of having my little bubs in me. But of course, you only know what you're missing until its not there any more. I can't relate to that just yet.

We've finally finished our hypnobirthing course last night. I feel pretty confident about things, in shaa Allah. Of course I know nothing of the level of pain tolerance i'm going to be put through, but enough understanding what actually is happening to my body during transition. Kristy kept mentioning how its 90% mental, 10% physical. I just pray to be granted the patience and tolerance to face everything as it comes. To allow my body to do what its meant to be, and to stay calm and relaxed as much as I can so that my little one doesn't get distressed coming out into whats already a chaotic world. Its essential to me that he feels his arrival to be as gentle, loveable as possible, and that i remain as active the whole way so i could bond with his every move throughout, and assure him that he will be alright, and both his parents are waiting patiently for his presence. 

Bi'idnillah.

In shaa Allah you got that right - we might be getting a little syakh :)

6 comments:

Anonymous on: June 20, 2015 at 4:18 AM said...

congratulations!! happy fasting and have a blessed ramadhan for you and your family :)

{ rj.zyra } on: June 22, 2015 at 5:30 AM said...

hey there, thank you :) and same to you if you're celebrating. it took me a while to find the comment section, i thought this theme had no comment tab for people to comment :) thanks for clicking through anyway. haha

{ awall udinn'ALFIE'starr } on: June 29, 2015 at 3:20 PM said...

hey you, remember me? hehe semoga sentiasa sihat ye. Tahniah!! cant wait for baby iya yang pasti kuat memanjat. hehe

{ Unknown } on: July 3, 2015 at 3:59 PM said...

I misss reading your blog Zee! I ter remember thinkingtopi today hehe. Never bookmark any of my fav blogs, so i always have to do a googlesearch heh. Glad i remember yours. Hope all is well. Hugs.

{ rj.zyra } on: July 7, 2015 at 7:09 AM said...

Awal ! How are you ?? Lama tak keep in touch :) hope all is well on your side. are you still teaching ?? heheh. ameen, insha Allah. Kuat memanjat itu pasti ! hehe

Farinaaaaa <3 omg. how is safiyya zaira doing. i miss seing her pictures. we need to catch up soon. my date is nearing and im so anxious excited !

{ Farah Zamri } on: July 15, 2015 at 4:50 PM said...

Salam :)
Tahniah.

Post a Comment

About

 
Copyright © 2010 my two cents ;, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger