eat, pray, love;

/ Tuesday, August 25, 2015 /

oh how slowly nerve wrecking things are for me. 37 weeks plus and i'm dying to put a face to this moving being inside me - at the same time, a little nervous to what i'll be put through.

all the classes and readings, the unwanted informations, the expected advices, i am so over that phase. all birth stories are different, all are unique to their own ways - one things for sure the pain, is inevitable. and if there's one thing id like to prepare myself for - is just that. the pain. the pain or pressure i'll be facing. its coming , it will happen regardless of anything now. my baby is coming out whether i like it or not.

dad's here. the number one advocate of the famous slogan ' never give up '. pack that together with the fact that Allah will never burden a soul more than what it can bear. in shaa Allah. may i be given the patience, the tolerance level as much as Siti Maryam, giving birth to Isa (as).

in shaa Allah. keep me in your prayers will you :')

my soft, kind hearted Azhar is so excited with everything. my main birth companion. seeing his confidence and enthusiasm with the whole process keeps me wanting to be strong for both of us. in fact, the three of us.

i've got both my main men to be by my side in shaa Allah. with everyones prayers i hope to be able to  birth this little joy out of me calmly and confidently.

clocks ticking - lets do this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About

 
Copyright © 2010 my two cents ;, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger