seasons come and go;

/ Friday, November 13, 2015 /

I am surviving days with just Hamza and I so far. and I must admit it is certainly not easy entertaining this little one. although he mostly sleeps, when he is awake, he plays longer if I play along with him, if not, he cries. and though he sleeps often, he sleeps longer when i'm close to him. hence - the baby wear. the answer to allllllll my house chores. my back hurts at the end of the day from carrying and swaying him around to sleep.

I don't expect him to be able to sleep on his own just yet, but we'll get there.

its not easy its not easy its not easy.

calming a crying baby, being all sleep deprived, getting the house together as much as I can. like seriously, who was I kidding when I told myself ' I can dooooo thissssss '

pshh. of course I can. in time, but now, no I can't.

I can't. and im going crazy because Hamza is all cute and fluffy and all puffed up especially when he's milk drunk. but really, when he starts crying.....

really.

so mummy went to get herself some flowers today to brighten her own day and boy was I happy to finally find them peonies. its in seasonnnn!

im not that looking forward for the next few weeks to come with azhar being away, but I gotta suck it all up now, because no one will be looking after Hamza if I don't. and no, im not complaining, I just wish I could somehow apparate and wake up in Houston as well so we could all be together all the time.

dhfodhoayauyfoyh

oh clingy mummy, I have a love hate relationship with myself at the moment and I don't think blogging is making it any easier because.....I feel like my writing is just crap.

so there you go, crap crap crap.

bluergh.

I love you Hamza, please love mommy too okay.

:'(

1 comments:

{ RJ RAHMAN MANSOR } on: November 20, 2015 at 8:54 AM said...

To'aje loves your all MOOOORRRE!!!

Post a Comment

About

 
Copyright © 2010 my two cents ;, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger