fast forward : 2 months later

/ Monday, January 18, 2016 /
hi guys ! we are in the middle of boxing our items and moving into the suburbs. we've had enough of living in a townhouse, though I've been spoilt so much being so close to the city where everything is just a walking distance ( groceries, parks, coffee shops ) - it is high time we moved into a proper house with a little bit of backyard space for my little sheikh to run around and create a mess !

so our little family actually had to fly back to Malaysia ( very unplanned ) due to Azhar's visa process that took longer than we thought it would. Hamza and I flew to Sydney to meet up with Azhar who flew all the way from Houston so we could all fly back together ( mind you it was Hamza's first flight experience,) but I must say he was such an angel !

I thank God that I chose to breastfeed my little boy. it really was super easy to get him to stay calm. nothing keeps this one calmer than feeding, Alhamdulillah that went well. I didn't have to worry about overfeeding him and whatnots. Some tips some experienced moms gave me was to latch him on during take off and landing. It was crucial to do so because it automatically adjusts his ears to the change in pressure and he wont get all fussy. Worked ! Except he fell asleep so many times while feeding and I had to keep nudging and poking his cheeks ..sigh, Hamza. Not that he was crying or anything, I was just concerned that he might start to get all fussy and that his ears would've hurt him.

Anyhow, fast forward - Malaysia was amazing. I got to eat everrrrything I was craving for ever since I got pregnant with Hamza.

aaaand the little man is awake now so I gotta go.

i'll continue when I have more time ! so much to tell so little time haha !

byeee

(edit)

so I was saying how I got to eat every thing I craved for since a year back, from nasi padang to siput sedut, to all the malay delicacies kueh mueh like putu piring and all that jazz.

the only problem I had was dealing with the humidity. I usually adopt to it quite quickly but with Hamza, it took me longer as he cried a lot more frequent than he used to during the day, as I felt that he, too, was trying to adopt to the whole sweating game. took us quite a while before we could happily spend our time at our usual dinner place which was at my uncle's stall in sri hartamas called Nasi Lemak Tanjung Puteri. Amazing murtabak and fried dishes, oh yummy ness ! Of course, I had to always smother Hamza with the anti mosquito bite cream and whatnots. We totally forgot that he hasn't been vaccinated yet so that was a bit of a worry ! I was constantly praying that his immune systems were able to handle all the new things his body was experiencing !


we were unexpectedly home(Malaysia) for a good month ! it was great seeing family like always, catching up with a few friends and seeing familiar faces. exceptionally excited as we got to introduce Hamza to everyone and to show him where his parents came from.lol, not that he would remember, but well.


that was it really - I wanted to do like  a brief update, as i'm so excited for this new house that we'll be staying in. i'm still in a dilemma if we should turn the second guest room into Hamza's playroom and our common prayer room or turn it into my sewing room. we can't combine the last with the first as I don't want him to be exposed to any needles and whatnots. I bought so many different materials to start my sewing project - NOT that i'm great at it - I just have this strong itch to sew something up for my boys and myself. and who knows if it could turn into something more than just that.

I promise more pictures will be posted up here - maybe next post once our furniture arrives. for now we're sleeping on our mattresses on the floor, bedframes have been dismantled and our house is in a complete mess ! trying so hard not to lose my cool.

until thennnnnn !

wasalam

2 comments:

{ RJ RAHMAN MANSOR } on: January 18, 2016 at 7:50 AM said...

Love ya chickcess

{ rj.zyra } on: March 10, 2016 at 4:00 AM said...

Love you so so so much more dedikins

Post a Comment

About

 
Copyright © 2010 my two cents ;, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger