keep walking

/ Sunday, March 13, 2016 /

Taking it slow in losing them post pregnancy gains. I have always loved doing activities - but some days it gets too tiring to do things. Hamza is growing into this one ball of energy and it really tires me out trying to keep the house in shape and keeping this little one happy. I had a good look in the mirror one morning and just felt so down. I wonder if i'll ever get back in shape. Who ever said breastfeeding helps in shedding them kilos - well , i'm still waiting for that to happen! Haha!

It doesnt help as well the fact that i get so so hungry - i dont drink as much as im supposed to and don't choose the right food i guess. I am such a sucker for rice. And am the type of person that needs rice atleast once a day. Bad. But i'm sure theres a better way to do this. I just need to be a lot more disciplined with my choice of food.

Shah took Hamza and I for an evening walk quite randomly. Actually it wasn't that random. The day before I actually looked abit off and she asked if anything was bothering me. I said, "yes. My weight," 

To my surprise, she text me the next day, " if you and Hamza are not doing anything today at 2.30pm, lets go for a walk," i jumped! It was a quiet Thursday morning for Hamza and I , i bathed him, fed him, and let him nap a little while i grabbed brunch from the kitchen.

I drove to shah's to pick her up. It was an amazing day, and the walk we chose had horses by the lake , they were beautiful! I quickly took Hamza with me to get him to see them. He of course, was clueless. Hehe



The view was amazing that evening. I loved it. Even though we sorta jogged a little but mostly walked it - i was beginning to feel really tired. Like seriously, tired over JUST walking?? Oh my fitness level at negative right now.

But lets take this as a start. And keep doing things at my pace, i'm sure i'll get to my desired weight.....some day. Heheh



Kathmandu kept giving us 20$ voucher for everytime we went to their store to purchase stuffs. I swear the salesmen must have gotten bored seeing the same face. Actually - he even remembers Hamza. Haha! We keep seeing things on sale online and being members we get extra discounts, so we look up sleeping bags, toiletry bags, jackets etc etc for our future camping trips. Upon payment at the counter the lady was about to hand over our receipt, i said to her " there better not be another 20$ voucher or you'll never see the end of us! "

Hahaha


Just a picture of Hamza eating up his sunnies. We both got bored waiting for Azhar to finish Friday prayers in the car. 




The view this morning. We went for a hike again to get ourselves used to it. We were supposed to go yesterday but Hamza just had a rough night and wouldn't sleep through properly which caused us to feel like zombies at 7am. We pushed it to today. The weather wasn't that hot, it was warmer than before but it was still fun.




We've been doing the same trail for 3 times now and are getting quicker at doing it too. Maybe after our Sydney and Brisbane trip next week, the weekend after that we might change it just to try new things. We might regret it though, but thats okay. For as long as Hamza can sit through the whole hike, we will be using the carrier as much as we can! Haha 





2 comments:

{ Tuan Azmil Abdullah } on: October 4, 2016 at 6:15 AM said...

Hi..

Well, I had to clean up my gmail because it is approaching its 15GB limit. In 9.5 years. Not too bad huh? Aaaaand, came across some comment written so many years ago on your blog.

I wanted to comment on the most recent posting but couldn't find the 'comment' link. Scrolled, browsed, and voila! found it.

Happy to see you so happy. You've got boys at home, I've got girls. 4. Including Jama lah..

May your happiness last. forever.

OK. drama.

Take care, and salam to Azhar and your cute sheikh :)

{ rj.zyra } on: October 6, 2016 at 2:16 PM said...

Hahaha what a pleasant surprise Ustaz ! Thank you ! You have a beautiful family yourself. Daddy has just one girl and I heard it gets pretty crazy sometimes with that one. You have 3 hehehe. I'm sure they keep you busy ! Love seeing them though. My regards to your amazing Kak Jama <3. In shaa Allah hope to see each other soon someday !

Post a Comment

About

 
Copyright © 2010 my two cents ;, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger