we have our days;

/ Wednesday, November 9, 2016 /

I sat down on the floor, of the bathroom door, with my hot milo while looking at Hamza playing in the bath. He finally isn't scared anymore. We tried numerous times to get him to sit in the bath, he'd usually just stand and refuses to sit in the water. Cried so many times and it was so painful to see, but I needed him to brave through it.

Yesterday, was different. He suddenly took it. He sat, turned away from me, and played with bubbles. Tokmak was in the bathroom the whole time, so I left them and decided to make my drink. It was a long day indeed. Parenting by myself with Azhar away, it isn't the same anymore. I have a feeling Hamza misses him but he doesn't know how to say it. Gets cranky these past few days. He had a temperature last night too and didn't sleep all that well. Teething, I guess. Hm, at this age it could be anything and I still wouldn't know.

But I wonder how single parents manage. I mean, I only have one. What about those with more than just one? Doing things by themselves. I'm close to going crazy, the tiredness is just out of the world, but really, I have so much respect for them.

Hamza is slowly getting into this tantrum phase. When I say slowly, I mean, he's already there. Its slowly passing through (grrr). He snaps, screams, and hits things. I'm also realising how he chooses the people he expresses to. And by that, I mean mainly me. He just does it with me and not anyone else. And that sucks because you'd think that they'd spare you from all that because you love them the most or see them the most and care for them the most but NOP. You're mummy and I'm going to make you not want me and love me at the same time, GOD this is so confusing!

He started walking, alhamdulillah. And is sooo good at it now. I was so worried on when he will actually start, he started proper crawling a little bit later than scheduled "development" stage, but I guess, the walking came in pretty quick after that. So confident with it too mashaAllah. too cute. Im not liking the fact that he wants to be put down most of the time so he could walk by himself. Imagine when he starts RUNNING.

Nothing much to say this time, just though I'd blog because Hamza's asleep, and he slept at 8:30PM WOOHOO. but tomorrow is work day for me, so means I gotta sleep soon too :( boo.

2 more sleeps till Azhar comes home , weeeee :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About

 
Copyright © 2010 my two cents ;, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger