Sunny Queensland

/ Thursday, November 9, 2017 /

you know what I miss ? his long hair. we cut it short while we were in Malaysia because the weather was way too hot to handle his long hair, and he kept sweating like no tomorrow. also cos I felt annoyed because people thought he was a girl ( what the fruit? ).  I mean little boys can have long hair too ! they're stylish and way so awesome. oh I miss it so bad, luckily they're hair. so they'll grow. eventually. just takes way too long to grow argh!

anyhow. hey guys. we've moved ! we bid goodbye to our life in Ade, and have now been in Qld for a good month, or maybe more. A big change definitely. but we were also in Malaysia for the longest time ( 2 months ), which I feel was a blessing because, Qld isn't much different than Malaysia. The busy-ness, the weather. I miss the calmness of Ade sometimes, but nothing beats our park life here. I am absolutely in LOVE with their massive playgrounds here. I feel so happy bringing Hamza out for dose of sunshine some days. Most days it gets too hard for me and my pregnant self. I can't bring myself to drive or walk. But I try. I try my best to walk as much as I can.

finding a house here was a challenge. we wanted to be close to the city for Azhar's work. but most houses that we liked were a good 20-30mins drive away. Azhar wasn't keen on training it to work 40-50mins everyday. anything close to the city were either too small, or too old. but luckily alhamdulillah we found something that was a good enough size for the 4 of us, close to the city and easy for Azhar to cycle to work. ill prolly post pics of it once we settle down.

we move in tomorrow and I'm quite excited. as living the serviced apartment life is pretty boring. I miss home cooked meals. I miss cooking and baking. I miss it so much. one thing I did like about being in this place was the fact that I didn't need to clean much haha. I think good month of eating out and having takeaways have taken its toll on all of us. Hamza needs good nutritious meals, we've practically been homeless close to 4 months now ( plus our trip to Malaysia for my brothers wedding ).

Hamza is beautifully growing alhamdulllah. talks so much now, both English and Malay which is always interesting to hear, he spits out words quite randomly and I'm sure its cos he picks it up from either Azhar or me.

Other than that - I just can't wait to settle down, and have a home again. I can't wait to birth this baby, and start a routine with my children. I haven't been the best of myself for the past weeks, and I don't think it'll get any easier coming closely to my due date, so please keep us in your prayers.

until then !

xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About

 
Copyright © 2010 my two cents ;, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger