fly by;

/ Tuesday, March 27, 2018 /





I dont know about you guys, but I feel like time is passing by way too quickly. I mean, can you believe it we are almost at the end of march, going into April which means Umar will be turning 3 Months in like, a few days, like whaaaaat ??

I've finally managed to brave the drive just us three, because, I have no other choice do I ? I mean, we can't all just stay and rot in the house all week, and only wait for weekends to come and go out with Azhar. haha. I think it went better than I thought it would. Umar alhamdulillah has been an easy baby since day 1. Like literally, the best, baby, ever to have as a number two. Because when number one gets toddler crazy, my number 2 would just be sitting on his swing like..whuddup mommy. lifes too good, I'm just gonna watch this whole whirlwind Abang is making while you go crazy at him.

so its been good. but I still don't feel like going out everyday unless I reaaaaaallly have to. so I think its time to come up with some scheduling, like how many times a week we should be out, and meeting friends yada yada so Hamza gets his social life kicking too.

I am just so so glad to have Huda and her tribe here, cos I think id probably lose my mind trying to find a circle that I could jive with. I mean, Huda and I, we only met through Instagram and oh yes her online business she was doing at some point, but really, the power of social media, I love it. it can get a little freaky though, but I really feel that if you use it wisely and well..if you're honest with your lifestyle and all that, you tend to attract people with the same vibe.

hahahaha did I just say honest with your lifestyle? I mean, I think sometimes some people tend to just show the happy side to things. which is all fine, cos its your page right do whatever. but I love raw people. moms with good days and bad days. I love reading how they get through a bad day, or how they overcome a bad day and what they learnt out of a bad day. not those moms thats always constantly posting just squeaky clean houses, with perfect made up bed, and like, my kids are unicorns, a 100% on good behaviour, not even a whinge! lol idk. I mean I'm sure there are a lot of other moms out there who are winning motherhood and homestyle life way better than I am,  but theres something about moms who are just open on their motherhood experiences. they don't sugar coat it, and cut out the bad days, they put in the bad days because bad days are important too right?


I mean, who am I kidding, my timeline is sorta neat too I think. hahaha but when u catch my stories, you'll see how messy it gets some days, and I don't tend to stage any of that side of life because,  well, aint nobody got time fo that yo!




aaaanyway, we got hamza a new kitchen because I found that he got more interested in seeing me cook and bake. I felt like we could finally get him this, because honestly I have been eyeing this set for the longest time, but everytime we went to Ikea ( lol yes we're there a whole lot ), he never showed interest before. but last weekend when we went, he actually took notice of the kitchen and started acting like he was cooking with the pots and pans, washing his hands, washing dishes etc etc. it was then when I said to azhar " its time!" haha


so he's been cooking us meals, pasta, nasi ayam ( cos he loves nasi yam ), nasi goreng, and serve us air kosong all the time cos thats all he knows lol. and when I ask for seconds he'd look at me and say " Nuff !! "(enough) gosh, I wonder where he gets that from. haha

I intend to raise my boys kitchen friendly. we live in a world where women are busy climbing corporate ladders all in the name of feminism, and equal rights yada yada. I mean, whoever you end up marrying Hamza, I hope you learn to support her in everything she does, be it career wise, or any paths she decides to take, and always lend a hand, step in when you can. I hope you learn to understand that your kids are yours too, and not just hers all week and yours on the weekends. Your Abah and Aje are both very helpful men, allowing their ladies in the family to pursue whatever it is their heart desires, stepping into the household duties like pros.

I love you and Umar, and I pray you meet wonderful, kind hearted, responsible women to share your life with.

ok that escalated too quickly, he's only 2.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

About

 
Copyright © 2010 my two cents ;, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger